Our Video Tour
PELC (Presbyterian Early Learning Center) offers:
- Infant/Toddler Program (ages 5 months – 2 years)
- Young 2’s
- Part-time Preschool (for 3’s, and PreK)
- Mon-Fri Preschool (daycare for 2’s, 3’s, & PreK)
Since 1961 PELC has been an outreach of the Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church as a response to the community’s need for quality child care.
PELC (Presbyterian Early Learning Center) is committed to providing a nurturing, creative, and stimulating environment for children. Our experienced faculty is dedicated to creating a safe and engaging place of learning emphasizing love, respect, and compassion.
We believe in the development of the whole child. This includes the child’s physical, social, intellectual, and emotional growth and development. In a warm and loving environment, children are encouraged to reach their fullest potential in all areas of life.
- We nurture each child’s development in the natural way children learn, through play
- We believe each child is a gift; a special and unique individual
- We provide experiences that enhance each child’s creative abilities and intellectual curiosity in a community of love and support